AW

Ancient Warfare magazine

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

A Naval Project?

Hi everyone. Been a long while since I did an update here on the Wall of Shields. For one thing I had to shut the blog down for a while as I was attempting to re-organize all my blogs in to one. Didn't work out too well. So, here we are once again :) This time I will be keeping the blog separate from all my other blogs as I know a lot of people have more interest in ancients wargaming as opposed to my other interests, such as WW II.

https://ospreypublishing.com/poseidon-s-warriors


Anyway, just ordered the newest Battle Mat from Cigar Box, Caribbean Waters, and it looks FANTASTIC! This of course is for a new project of mine - ancient naval! Always wanted to do this, so I am pretty stoked to get an awesome mat to go with the project. Way better than just a solid blue piece of felt!

http://cigarboxbattlestore.bigcartel.com/product/caribbean-waters-4-x6-plus-350


In other news, I am trying to get back in to finishing up my last DBA campaign - Rome and the Gauls! It's been a while and I really want to get back to working on my campaign rules. Should be interesting after all this time has gone by.

Anyway, glad to get back to posting something on here and plan on doing more.

Till next time,

~K

1 comment:

  1. The rules looked interesting, but I haven't read them. I think an Ancients campaign really needs a naval aspect, that is how I would try and use them.

    ReplyDelete